Welcome to Vintage Encino Hills
Independent Senior Living and Assisted Living in Encino, California.
Make yourself at home 'on the Boulevard' at Vintage Encino Hills in Encino, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:
All options include:
- A safe, secure environment
- Compassionate, capable staff
- Busy days, rewarding activities
- 3 chef prepared meals daily
- Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
- Friendly people and a sense of community
- Peace of mind
"On behalf of Betty B. and her entire family, we would like to thank each and everyone of you for the outstanding care that you have provided to Betty over the last 3+ years!!! You are the best!!!!! - Betty & Family
Visit our Vintage Encino Hills Testimonials Page to learn more about living at Vintage Senior Living from our residents and family members.
Senior living with an urban touch describes Vintage Encino Hills, located in vibrant Encino, CA.
- Located just over the hill from Los Angeles in the spectacular San Fernando Valley on Ventura Boulevard, just blocks from the 405 freeway
- Two large garden patio courtyards to enjoy a little peace and quiet under blue skies
- This handsome community is especially welcoming and is one of five of our senior living and assisted living retirement communities you'll find in the Los Angeles / LA area
- Serving Encino, Tarzana, Calabasas, Sherman Oaks, Northridge, Woodland Hills, Studio City, and more
- World-renowned Getty Museum
- Sherman Oaks Galleria
- All the resources of the greater Los Angeles area
- Encino/Tarzana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital