Welcome to Villa Serra
Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care in Salinas, California.
Click here to view our Virtual Tour!
Make yourself at home at Villa Serra in Salinas, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:
- Independent Living, for our most active seniors
- Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
- Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
- Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and dementia. Come see our brand new Memory Care wing and meet our caring team - NOW OPEN!
All options include:
- A safe, secure environment
- Compassionate, capable staff
- Busy days, rewarding activities
- 3 chef prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
- Friendly people and a sense of community
- Peace of mind
“After four years as a resident, I am even more in love with Villa Serra. I enjoy the many activities and social events. I find it difficult to become lonely at Villa Serra.” - Frank B.
Visit Villa Serra's Testimonials Page to learn more about living at Vintage Senior Living from our residents and family members.
The Salinas Valley is known as the Salad Bowl of the world, the heart of California's rich agricultural tradition. And Salinas is Steinbeck Country, home to the annual Steinbeck Festival. Villa Serra is one of our ten senior living and assisted living retirement communities you'll find in Northern California.
- 2011 Vintage Community of the Year Winner
- 2010 Wii Bowling Silver Medal Winners
- Central courtyard with breathtaking garden
- Every apartment includes a private patio or balcony
- Serving Salinas, Spreckels, Las Palmas, Toro Park on the Highway 68 Corridor, the Monterey Peninsula and more
Shopping and Dining:
- Extensive fine dining nearby
- Old Town Salinas features quaint, one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula