Welcome to Vintage Brush Creek
Independent Senior Living, Memory Care and Assisted Living in Santa Rosa, California.
Make yourself at home at the Vintage Brush Creek in Santa Rosa, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:
- Independent Living, for our most active seniors
- Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand with the activities of daily living
- Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and other dementia
- Newly opened: a gorgeous new Memory Care building adjacent to the current community with a caring and dedicated staff specializing in dementia care - schedule a tour today!
- Now Available: several completely remodeled Assisted Living apartments with a gorgeous bistro, movie viewing, and dance floor - inquire today!
- Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period or to simply see that Assisted Living at Vintage Brush Creek is right for you
All options include:
- A safe, secure environment
- Compassionate, capable staff
- Busy days, rewarding activities
- 3 chef prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
- Friendly people and a sense of community
- Peace of mind
“Since my dad moved into Vintage Brush Creek, he is healthier, happier and his over quality of life is so much improved! He smiles more, has better conversations and our time together is so much more meaningful. I love Vintage Brush Creek and how the staff cares so deeply for the residents.” - Ann
Visit Vintage Brush Creek's Testimonials Page to learn more about living at Vintage Senior Living from our residents and family members.
- Daily Walking Club - come join us on our local wooded trails
- Weekly dances - you know you'd love it - join the fun - call today to arrange a visit
- Wine Tasting Wednesdays - stop by and share in the joy of tasting local vineyard bounty!
- Elegantly designed with a soaring spiral staircase and trademark cupola
- Three lush garden areas, overlooking historic Brush Creek
- A resident favorite: our own movie theatre!
- You'll feel a sense of belonging when you step inside Vintage Brush Creek, just one-hour north of San Francisco and in the heart of California's Wine Country. It is one of our ten senior living and assisted living retirement communities you'll find in Northern California in the Bay Area.
- Serving Santa Rosa, Roseland, Sebastopol, Rohnert Park, Forestville, Windsor, Petaluma and more
- Extensive fine dining nearby
- Wine tours and tasting rooms of Sonoma and Napa
- Art festivals, cultural events and educational opportunities abound
- Memorial, Sutter and Kaiser Permanente Hospitals are located within minutes of the community