An Inspirational Setting
Each of our Vintage Senior Living communities has its own special charms and unique personality. What they all have in common, though, is a strong sense of energy and belonging.
Contributing to this are the ample common areas and community spaces set aside to provide both activity and connection with our fellow residents.
Typically, you may find:
- Communal living rooms, often with fireplaces
- Restaurant-style dining rooms
- Bistro rooms with refreshments
- Movie/Theatre rooms
- Activity rooms
- Computer Stations with Internet access
- Gurgling fountains, splashing waterfalls or even a creek
- Meandering walking paths with covered seating areas
- Porches, courtyards, sunrooms and outdoor fireplaces
- Barbeque areas, putting greens, spas and exercise rooms
Find the right Vintage community for you.