Memory Care by Vintage Senior Living
No two people experiencing cognitive decline are alike. A keystone of our care-giving approach is to tailor support to the resident's stage of life, ensuring their continued dignity, comfort and peace of mind.
Our simple goal: That everyday is a very good day.
- Specially trained staff committed to caring for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and other types of dementia
- Activities structured to engage the mind and foster a sense of home and happiness
- Private and semi-private rooms designed to enable residents to live as independently as possible
- Dedicated indoor and outdoor areas promoting freedom of movement and a sense of security
- Chef prepared family style dining
- Medication management
- Incontinence care
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Round the clock support
- A welcoming environment where families are encouraged to participate in their loved one's days and activities
Additionally, in most of our communities, each resident has a Memory Box, a special place for mementos and keepsakes to help connect the past and the present.