Mission Viejo Assisted Living
Independent living with a helping hand describes our Assisted Living Program. Your health, comfort and dignity are the cornerstones of our care. We’ll work with your personal physician to develop a plan that's right for you.
We provide, as needed:
- Assessment by our Director of Assisted Living and a personalized care plan working with your doctor
- A professional, caring staff focused on great customer service
- A welcoming friendly environment where friends and family are encouraged to spend some time - this is your home!
- Medication management
- Private apartments with a variety of floor plans
- Chef prepared meals three times a day including daily specials, a regular menu and special dining events
- Activities: social, educational, spiritual and recreational plus exercise classes
- Escorts to and from meals and activities
- Augmented housekeeping and linen service
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Concierge and Transportation services, to get you out and about for shopping, doctor appointments, field trips and more!
- Peace of mind
Just the right amount of extra care to make everyday a breeze!